Thursday, August 28, 2008

Response 8-28 4:39 PM

I do not get to attend many board meetings, but I did attend the meeting on Wednesday night. I was very disappointed with the new chairman of the gate enhancement committee. Although I give him credit for taking the position, his attitude, speech, and departure did not impress me. I am against a silly guard shack but am open to some modest gate enhancements. I agree with the previous response that the survey should include a response for "not necessary". Furthermore, I would suggest a survey question about money. For instance, "How much would you be willing to spend, as a one time assessment, for any possible gate enhancements?" These answers could lead the committee into getting reasonable estimates and bids. Just a thought. Thanks again to the opposition for making me aware of the situation.

No comments: